Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 5 (1,370 Views)

REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

Product name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Product number: LZ801PA#ACJ

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

last night codind then after sometime I hibernate my laptop for an hour and when I open it the screen was freez suddenly. Then I restart it but it shows an error message:

Error message:

"REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

Then I perform "primary Hard disk self Test" and "Memory test" . It passes the memory test but it shows an error message on "primary Hard disk self Test" that was "Hard disk 1 Quick(303)" .

some days back it was also showing problem of extra heating and fan was running extra ordinarily fast. At that time I blow air in it and it was quite good for that time.

Now I want your peerless guidance about as soon as possible:

1. What should I do now, when dont want to replace my HDD if it is not necessary and also want my important data back.

2. I am from malviya nagar,Jaipur,Rajasthan,India. Area code is "0141". I want all information about nearest Official HP repair center including contact no.

please...please...please HP help me as soon as possible.

Honor Student
Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)

Re: REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

[ Edited ]

Добрый день! 

У меня тоже проблема.

Ноутбук: HP Pavilion g6-1057er

Серийный номер: (removed content)

Номер продукта: LW071EA

Windows 7

Не запускается Windows 7. Синий экран после лого "Запуск Windows".HP_1.jpg

После запуска "Средств восстановления Windows"

HP_2.jpg

Диагностика средствами HP

HP_3.jpg

Что делать?

Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (151 Views)

REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

[ Edited ]

Попробовал подключить другой жесткий диск - работает.
Скорее всего проблема с жестким диском.

Retired
Message 4 of 5 (138 Views)

Re: REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (130 Views)

Проблема решена. Переставил жесткий диск к другому компьютеру, нашлись системные ошибки, Windows самостоятельно все исправила. На всякий случай, можно еще раз самостоятельно запустить проверку диска.
Ставим обратно жесткий диск в ноутбук и все работает.

P.S. Moderator: 

1. Вам человек написал из Индии и вы ему не ответили. Ни одного сообщения от вас.

2. Где русский форум? Нахрена мне немецкие, испанские, французские, португальские, китайские и корейские формуы? Если я пишу на русском языке!
3. Я написал очень подробно о проблеме и решил ее. А что сделали вы?!

4. Вам сложно перевести 2-3 слова?! По изображениям понятна ошибка.

5. Google translate вам в помощь.

Thank you for your understanding

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation