Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP laptop 15-bw0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sorry for my bad words in the last box 😞 I was very angry for this. SO SORRY!!

The same as many users of Radeon 535dx, It just works for 384 MB=Radeon R5 and just a little 0.1/2.8gb as the maximum when I play game

47502325_1190711467751723_5686262358867968000_n.jpg

A very light game as League of Legend in Middle settings also just 30fps and sometimes drop to 27 an even 20 fps!!!!

I put all things in High Performance and set the battery in gaming mode and the fan works very noise but it always overloads as 348mb and no more!!!
When I play game Starcraft 2 with a very low setting, it drops to 5-7 even 1 FPS!!! My MacBook Air 2016 with HD5000 even better a lot!! and with $500 I can buy a better laptop Nvidia Intel better.

I bought this laptop because I just want to pay my trust to AMD and HP once, but I absolutely disappointed.
I go to a lot of forum and ask but there is no answer that can fix my problems. 

So please let me know, what is 2gb of Radeon 535DX that HP put in the technical info? Is this just your problem in your Driver, firmware, Windows 10,... or this is the problem that hardware AMD or problem that HP just writes 2gb on the paper to sell products??

Last words, I post my problem in many forums, not only in HP support. Pls, give me the right answer. I will not stop until my problem is solved. I don't want to pay money for getting back angry and sadness.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

info.png

graphic memory 3229MB

HP Recommended

info 3.pnginfo 4.png

HP Recommended

@WOT_535dx

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Barachiel is at your service. 

I Understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message with the required information's,

Good Luck. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.