Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp notebook 14-dk0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

My uncle bought and sent me a notebook14-dk0xxx model. And i wasn't expecting low storage and ram. It has 64gb emmc storage and 4gb ram. Can i replace or add another hard drive(500gb or 1tb hard drive) and also can i add another ram? 

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Tnx

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Chelsea20 

Here's the Maintenance and Service Guide for your PC: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06242992.pdf

According to your mentioning 64GB of disk space, I have to assume it has an A9/A6/A4 processor -- and as you can see on pages 2 and 3, the memory is non-customer accessible/non-upgradeable, and the 64GB EMMC card does not appear to be upgradeable, either.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.