cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Ram upgrade of hp 14s dk0093au

HP Recommended
Hp 14s dk0093au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have hp 14s dk0093au ryzen 5 laptop. I want to upgrade my ram. I have 8 gb ram. I want to upgrade my ram upto 16 gb. So is it possible. Because I have read from one website that this laptop has only one memory slot. So can anyone tell me about the ram upgrade in this modet

Thanks in Advance 😊

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
43,506 43,292 6,937 12,174
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are two slots and you have a single 8 gig module of DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM and an empty slot. Yes you can add another 8 gb to have 16. It would actually take a pair of 16 gb modules to have 32 gigs total.

Service Manual 

See p. 42. Inside looks like:

14df.jpg

The lower spec models in that series such as AMD A4 have a single slot but Ryzens have 2. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Sir can i upgrade as 8+16 GB. Because already we have 8GB ram default maintaining the same can i add 16GB to the another slot.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
43,506 43,292 6,937 12,174
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You could but I would just add a second 8 gig module. Believe it or not for most purposes 8 + 8 would perform better than 8 + 16. Install matched pairs in other words. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation