10-16-2016 09:44 AM
My laptops memory died.The ram was from kingston.I would like to know whether the ram any warranty is applicable from hp or kingston.Thanks
10-18-2016 09:23 AM
Hey there! @HR201AX, Thank you for joining the HP Forums!
I understand you need to know whether the warranty on the RAM is applicable from HP or from Kingston.
If the RAM (Memory) was shipped with the unit then HP should cover the warranty in replacing the part.
If you have purchased the RAM (Memory) separately from a retailer or any stores then you should contact Kingston support to get the part replaced.
Let me know if this helps!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot