11-08-2016 04:19 PM
@hassanbaibras Welcome to the HP Forums
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I understand you have an issue with your battery.
To help you better I would need few details of HP product.
HP product number. Click here to find the product number.
Which operating system are you using?
Meanwhile click here to run the test on the battery.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot