Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (536 Views)

Re: How to Enable Intel Virtualization Technology (vt-x) on HP Pavilion 23-b026in All-in-One Desktop

Big_Dave wrote:

Hi,

Let's know if you are successful using VM.

hi there i have a Hp an are facing the same problems but with another Hp laptop. this laptop is HP G61 110SA. can you help find the viurtualization for me.
many thanks
0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)

Re: How to Enable Intel Virtualization Technology (vt-x) on HP Pavilion 23-b026in All-in-One Desktop

Hi Shahed. Intel virtualization technology can be found in the BIOS settings of your pc. Just hit f10 when you boot your pc and it should be in there somewhere.

-Hpestell

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

i pressed F10 and went into the Bios settings. but unfortunalty i couldnt find the virtualisation, i looked into the security settings but i couldnt find it.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)

I found it under Security > System Security in the BIOS setup for my Pavilion All-in-one 24-b050se

Hope that helps. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation