04-06-2015 04:25 AM
Let's know if you are successful using VM.
hi there i have a Hp an are facing the same problems but with another Hp laptop. this laptop is HP G61 110SA. can you help find the viurtualization for me.
04-09-2015 07:18 AM
Hi Shahed. Intel virtualization technology can be found in the BIOS settings of your pc. Just hit f10 when you boot your pc and it should be in there somewhere.
04-18-2015 02:39 AM
i pressed F10 and went into the Bios settings. but unfortunalty i couldnt find the virtualisation, i looked into the security settings but i couldnt find it.
01-23-2017 09:36 PM
I found it under Security > System Security in the BIOS setup for my Pavilion All-in-one 24-b050se
Hope that helps.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot