cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
6 5 0 4
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: Loud buzzing noise when on Zoom meeting and laptop freezing

HP Recommended

My Envy's barely a week old and I've had this happen to me several times already. The laptop would first freeze, and then the speakers would lock up, emitting a horrible grinding sound. Today, though, my laptop froze, the screen went blank for a few mins (no noise), and then it sort of restarted itself, but the audio wouldn't work. I then ran the HP support assistant fix audio issue utility and the machine completely froze - I ended up having to power down. A few days back, I updated the graphics driver but suffered a THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD. Has anyone else had this issue?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation