vladas88 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Re: My HP Spectre XT screen just cracked!

Once again, I have got the same problem. Just closed the laptop after finishing my job, and when I opened it another day, touchscreen on the right side of laptop just stopped working. Then found a crack in the right bottom side of the laptop.

Was wondering if it actually happened magically, but then tried to search for this problem on internet. And here You go, there are 9 more forum pages of very similar posts.

I was happy about this Spectrex360 laptop, it worked flawlessly. Now I feel robbed, as it is almost brand new, 4 months old. Our local service center did not even try to discuss and instantly told that screen cracks are not under warranty. How can I convince them that I actually only closed and re-opened it?

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5851 347 625
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Re: My HP Spectre XT screen just cracked!

Hello @vladas88,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works,
this post has instructions.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation