10-19-2016 12:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is the product or model number of your Spectre x360? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What is your operating system?
I grasp you are having an issue with the HP Active pen. When I checked the HP Notebook PCs - Compatibility with HP Active Pen and HP Active Stylus chart, it looks like you need the HP Active Stylus and not the pen.
If you are unable to return or exchange the pen. please contact HP Support for assistance. Contact HP Support Fill out the online form and follow the prompts. Please let me know how it goes.
If this has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful for my post, kindly click the “Thumbs Up” below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot