cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 5
266 229 3 29
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: hp pavilion dm4 New motherboard

HP Recommended

Hi Mrstenter.

I am interested in finding out aout m/b part numbers, specifically for the following two models

dm4-1050ea - WQ063EA#ABU

and

dm4=1060us - WQ874UA#ABA

I've looked at the manual you helpfully provided a link to, and the spec pages of the two pagea of the two machines.  The spec pages don't say anything about discrete graphics memory nor uma graphics so I am unable to choose a p/n myself.

Thanking in advance,

Woodwood

7.October.2015

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 958 2,205
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Woodwood,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I have looked into your concerns with your HP Pavilion dm4-1050ea Entertainment Notebook and needing the part number for the Motherboard.

I would need the serial number on this unit as several different Motherboards were used with each of the Intel Graphics. Please review the HP Privacy Statement . Then send it to me in a private message.If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.

As for the second Notebook, a HP Pavilion dm4-1060us Entertainment Notebook the only motherboard they used was 608204-001 Here is a link to part numbers for the Notebook.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I am in the same position. I need to replace my motherboard and would like to identify and locate a direct replacement if you could be of assistance.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation