Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
13z-ag000

According to the specifications for my HP Envy x360 13" Ryzen (13z-ag000) model, it supports "HP Sleep and Charge" via USB type-C on its USB 3.1 port.

I do not want to risk damaging my laptop or voiding my warrantee, so I would greatly appreciate if anyone could please recommend a recommended/certified USB type-C power charger which supports "HP Sleep and Charge", which I can also use to charge my laptop when it is powered on and in use.  This can be an official HP product or 3rd party product authorized by HP.

I have a USB docking station at work, for video out and additional USB ports.  This docking station also has a USB type-C port with blind pass-through of power.  So with the proper USB type-C charger, the docking station can provide everything the laptop needs with a single connection to the laptop.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I just found this official HP USB type-C charger which supports 65W of power:

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-usb-c-travel-power-adapter-65w

Will this work and be safe to use with my HP Envy x360 13" Ryzen (13z-ag000), when my laptop is powered on to power and charge it via the USB 3.1 port?

At 60W, it has more power than my 45W wall charger.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.