mayureshmane Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Reopen a Support case Case ID - [edited]

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to reopen my case Case ID - [edited] which was raised for last month. It was assigned to a very unprofessional service agent who has rescheduled twice and not yet solved the issue and closed the case. 

Please escalate the issue and reopen my case.

Regards,

Mayuresh

Very poor service by hp

6 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
35601 5301 9113
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post

This is not the place to do that. Your message is not going to HP Support folks who can do anything with your case.  

0 Kudos
mayureshmane Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post

So this is a forum where you cannot complaint about the product

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
35601 5301 9113
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post

You can complain all you want but we have no ability to reopen a support case so not doing you much good. 

0 Kudos
mayureshmane Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post

I think hp is a different company which believes that its not write to ask help for poor hp customer support on hp forum to a so called hp expert...

Please reply so I can put this on twitter...

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
35601 5301 9113
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post

The people here do not work for HP. We are fellow end users just like you. You do not understand your audience. We would love to help you but have no access to HP's Support network. You have to contact HP Support. Nobody is mistreating you. Not sure why anyone on Twitter would be too concerned. If you want help from the Forum we can assist you to help yourself outside of warranty or Support and are willing to do so. 

0 Kudos
mayureshmane Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post

SO how to solve a poor customer service issue or just forget it hp always has poor track record in terms of retaining customers.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation