07-04-2016 05:15 AM - last edited on 07-04-2016 07:22 AM by kevin-t
I want to reopen my case Case ID - [edited] which was raised for last month. It was assigned to a very unprofessional service agent who has rescheduled twice and not yet solved the issue and closed the case.
Please escalate the issue and reopen my case.
Very poor service by hp
07-04-2016 05:57 AM - last edited on 07-04-2016 07:23 AM by kevin-t
This is not the place to do that. Your message is not going to HP Support folks who can do anything with your case.
08-29-2016 08:21 AM
I think hp is a different company which believes that its not write to ask help for poor hp customer support on hp forum to a so called hp expert...
Please reply so I can put this on twitter...
08-29-2016 08:33 AM
The people here do not work for HP. We are fellow end users just like you. You do not understand your audience. We would love to help you but have no access to HP's Support network. You have to contact HP Support. Nobody is mistreating you. Not sure why anyone on Twitter would be too concerned. If you want help from the Forum we can assist you to help yourself outside of warranty or Support and are willing to do so.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot