Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ZBook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a notebook for which the warranty as expired which is having issues with the monitor but other then that everything is working fine. Is it possible to have HP repair it? When I try to go to the support site it states that the warranty as expired and won't propose any alternative. I think having it fixed will still be cheaper then get a new one as this was a pretty high end PC.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HP is not really in the business of out of warranty repair. They will do it, but it is not economical. If your display is bad replacements are readily available on the market for pretty reasonable prices and replacement of a laptop screen is very doable. The Zbooks are robust and fairly easy to work on. Post back if you want to discuss in detail. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.