09-13-2017 08:37 AM
I've detached all screws from the back, however there is no flipcover on the back so i can reach my HDD. Where can i find my HDD or how do i remove the keyboard if it's located underneath my keyboard?
Solved! View Solution.
09-13-2017 08:49 AM
The only suggestion I can offer if you have not done so already, would be to consult the service manual, chapter 6, starting on page 59 for the hard drive R & R procedures.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot