05-19-2014 10:27 AM - last edited on 03-06-2017 04:35 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi rb1950, and welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand that you would like the 'How to' information on changing your single band wireless card for a dual band wireless card. To better guide you, could you please tell me the model number of your computer and the operating system that is running on it. Here are some guides for How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? and for Which Windows operating system am I running?.
Please let me know and I will try my best to find the information you need.
Thank you and have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot