alex_barde
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement Battery for HP ENVY Notebook P3Y07EA

HP ENVY Notebook P3Y07EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Battery is no longer charging. But I am not able to find the part number in the HP shop + I can not find the Battery part number to purchase from a 3rd party. Can you help me find my PN so I can buy a new Battery 

Alex 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,982 20,935 1,753 2,833
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@alex_barde Welcome to HP Community!

Here's all you need to know about the battery replacement and it's universal part number, you may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Refer to your product's service and maintenance guide: page. 28-29 of Chapter 5 Removal and replacement procedures

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
TheBestofWorld
Level 3
74 70 2 7
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, Alex_barde :

Your notebook is … https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-13-d000-Notebook-PC/7771341/model/8942403?jumpid=reg_r1...

The Generic Maintenance and Servicing Manual, is ... http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04996189

P3Y.PNG

Use battery ...

• Part No: 816238-850
  • Description: Battery - 3-cell, 11.4VDC, 45WH, 3.83Ah, LITHIUM, (VR03045XL-PL)
  • Rohs: Compliant/Exempted

HP 816238-850.PNG

Thank you for visiting the HP Public Forum.
Have a nice day !.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation