Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-dk0010na
Microsoft Windows 11

Looking for replacement rubber feet for a HP Pavilion 15-dk0010na. Are they available at all?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@badwolf456,

The rubber feet replacement kit for your HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0010na (7DZ22EA) can be purchased here (ships via China): https://www.ebay.com/itm/185615266272?hash=item2b378831e0:g:ok4AAOSwoehjcwFR&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAwL..., or via AliExpress: 1pcs New Laptop Bottom Cover Base Replace Foot Pad Rubber Feet For Hp Pavilion 15-dk 15t-dk Tpn-c141....

NonSequitur777_0-1678115714244.png

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thank you for this. Before I order this, is there anyone in the UK that can supply at all?

HP Recommended

@badwolf456,

Well, I looked for a UK supplier, but couldn't locate one.  Since I myself have ordered countless parts through AliExpress, it is nothing to worry about.  Many (obsolete) parts are manufactured in China anyway, and by buying straight from the factory, so to speak, saves you money.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thats fine, thanks for your help & time.

HP Recommended

@badwolf456,

You are welcome, any time.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.