cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Replacement charger on back0rder

HP Recommended
Pavilion 360 - m3 - u103dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered replacement charger from the HP Parts Store for my HP Pavilion 360 m3 u103dx. The adapter has been delivered, but the power cable has been on backorder for three weeks now. Is there a way to find out how long a product is likely to be on backorder? I've been looking and I can't find a number to call for the HP Parts Store.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
43,463 43,250 6,932 12,158
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No there is no way to look deep into the HP ordering system and see how long your order is likely to take. The power cable is a very generic item you can order on amazon for a couple dollars. What is the model or part number of the AC adapter? Is it a two or 3 prong adapter cable?

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is a Power cord (Black) - 3-wire conductor, 1.0m (3.2ft) long - Has straight (F) C5 connector (North America). 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
43,463 43,250 6,932 12,158
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Gateway-Notebook-Computer-Charger/dp/B01JBDY3GS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchil...

Pretty sure that is what you need. Sometimes called a "Mickey Mouse" cable. If so please accept as solution and if not post back.

Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you! That is very helpful. Now I would like to cancel my order that I made through the HP parts store. Who do I get in contact with to do that?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation