Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 13' b200nt
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi 

I have a hp pavilion 13' b200 nt laptop (spesifications below) I searched  but I could not find a replacement battery for it. 

How can I find the products that use the same battery that I have?

It kind a have the same specs with x360 13' but how can I be sure?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04547604&DocLang=en&docLocale=en_US&...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @DoutzenH,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.

I have read that you are looking for Products that use the same Battery as your HP Pavilion 13-b200nt Notebook. Here is a link that shows the Notebooks that use the same battery.

I hope this helps.

You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @DoutzenH,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.

I have read that you are looking for Products that use the same Battery as your HP Pavilion 13-b200nt Notebook. Here is a link that shows the Notebooks that use the same battery.

I hope this helps.

You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.