07-29-2014 06:36 AM
I have a HP ProBook 640 G1 and would like to replace the HDD with a 500GB SSD.
- Is this possible?
- If yes, what specs/kind of SSD to look for to buy?
- Best reliable brand of SSD forum members have experienced/recommend?
- What is the best way/software to clone the HDD to the SSD?
Sorry for all these questions but I am definitely not a technie!
07-31-2014 05:19 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the ProBook 640 G1 is a commercial product. You can do this at Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE.
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:
HP ProBook 640 G1 Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot