02-04-2017 01:16 PM - last edited on 02-04-2017 02:13 PM by danny-r
How can I reset my BIOS password because I have forgotten the password? UUID: 425761DF3440E011812B5084BF0CF00C Thanks
02-04-2017 01:53 PM
For that model you will need to contact HP and they should be able to send you a customized SMC.bin file which you can use at boot to reset the password.
When talking to the HP rep ask them to escalate your service request.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot