Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 Convertible 15m-Bp1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot believe this same thing happened again after one year I got fixed same problem on left hinge of my laptop. Now sound system does not work either, cannot close it at all because it cracks more and more. 
it seems like this model has problems on hinges and what’s next? I am disappointed that hp laptop just fall apart by itself after 2-3 years that you buy. So sad. I need a laptop especially during this pandemic situation.. 

This is my post on the left hinge problem.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Left-Hinge-Broken-Corner-of-La...

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@JBM1010 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My Mother's computer has done the same exact thing, is there anyway to get this fixed or replaced?

HP Recommended

@MMA51 That depends on which computer your mother has, and if its under warranty, 

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It is frustrating! so sorry same thing happened to your mom too. I did not drop it at all. I was trying to close it then I found this happened. This happened on my left side an year ago and now same thing happens on right... I am worried if this becomes annual issue! My husband also has hp laptop and now we are worried if his turn is coming soon. 

purchased  it 11/27/2017 and it happened in July, 2019. They repaired my laptop for free last time (probably because it was less than 2 years....?) but I am not sure how it will be this time. Hopefully your mom's can get repaired too.  

HP Recommended

model 15t-aq200, s/n 8CG7485PFV   P/N 2GJ37AV

HP Recommended

model 15t-aq200, s/n 8CG7485PFV   P/N 2GJ37AV

HP Recommended

So I got private message from HP team and gave all my information. Problem was that uploading photos did not work so he/she gave me this information below:

I'm afraid those images are not coming through. If you having an issue with a unit post-repair, then it would be a good idea to speak with your local support team directly. For the most convenient way to make contact:[PERSONAL INFO REMOVED] - which was HP support website and phone number of them

I tried both of them. Virtual gent, phone call, everything. Phone call was hung up several times or automated voice said I cannot get help due to the circumstance. 

Is there any way that I can get repair or get help?? It is really frustrating that I have to deal with a same problem after an year I got service.

I attach photos but in case it does not load, I include a link too

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GTFaa5pG1c8YwuLd8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NkALP8WSZkHo19aX6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MkPaCAmvDvcSatTL6

4FD41AC2-E767-4634-A5F1-F0EE8BFED52D.jpeg

19F526D1-0A5A-474C-ACCF-FABEFB227096.jpeg

30C5AB04-1055-4DF9-A06F-255FE18A3F00.jpeg

HP Recommended

@JBM1010

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have not heard anything from HP or got any message... is there anyway I can get serviced?

BBD6E4CE-8882-4198-9E56-88A0D28B7FE2.jpeg

3DA09372-D840-435F-A9A1-D80D44B94410.jpeg

0C1EBF8C-14E2-482C-A697-7A01C63EA329.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.