06-05-2016 05:52 PM - edited 06-06-2016 12:12 PM
Hi to all
Im searching for a SSD Hard drive to replace my Toshiba 500GB HDD.. Have anyone tried this succesful without any issues of recognizing the SSD by the BIOS on windows 8.1?
(I bought an Intel 535 ssd but unfortunately when i was trying to install windows 8.1 I system couldnt find any hard drive at all..so i just put the intel ssd on my desktop :/ )
Going to buy a new ssd for my laptop so im searching for a compatible one with the BIOS of HP 250 G3 to install it with no issues this time installing windows 8.1..
can you suggest me one?.. im thinking of a common Kingston 120GB or 240GB.. have you install it with no problems on those ones?
Have anyone tried an OCZ( thinking of buying --> SSD OCZ TRN150-25SAT3-240G TRION 150 240GB 2.5'' SATA3 7MM).. ?
Any suggestion or advice is welcome guys..
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot