08-30-2013 05:11 PM
I have a G62-407DX and was replacing the current harddrive with a Samsung EVO 240 SSD. After I had cloned the drive and installed the SSD as my primary drive, upon reboot, the system cannot detect the SSD. Looking in bios, it says no drives detected. My bios is the InsydeH20 bios. Can anyone help?
08-30-2013 05:23 PM
Enter the BIOS setup menu and see if the hard drive is set AHCI
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot