04-19-2017 08:23 AM
Is Folio 1040 G1 compatible with Samsung PM961 NVME 128GB M.2 SSD PCI Express MZVLW128HEGR?
I have installed it in the notebook, but it doesn't seem to be recognized by BIOS.
I am trying to determine if these components are simply incompatible or if there is a problem with the mb of the notebook itself.
04-19-2017 11:23 AM
Manual: Page 46
Only M.2 2280 SATA SSD is compatible
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot