cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
ArmandoGV
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

SSD for Omen HP Laptop 15-ce0xx

HP Recommended
OMEN By HP Laptop 15-Ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Product number: 1GX63LA#ABM

Existing SSD: SAMSUNG MZVLW128HEGR-000H1

I want to upgrade the SSD on my laptop, which model should I look at to upgrade?

Regards.

Armando

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
143,586 67,150 22,536 34,638
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Armando:

I recommend the Samsung 980 (not 980 Pro) in a storage capacity that fits your needs and budget.

980 | Internal SSD | Specs & Features | Samsung Semiconductor Global

Below is the link to the service manual, where you can find the SSD removal and replacement procedure.

NB_MSG_Pirates_1_0_931980-001 (manualslib.com)

View solution in original post

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
143,586 67,150 22,536 34,638
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Armando:

I recommend the Samsung 980 (not 980 Pro) in a storage capacity that fits your needs and budget.

980 | Internal SSD | Specs & Features | Samsung Semiconductor Global

Below is the link to the service manual, where you can find the SSD removal and replacement procedure.

NB_MSG_Pirates_1_0_931980-001 (manualslib.com)

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation