Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I decided that I'm going to return the drive. I don't know if I should buy another m.2 drive or a full ssd. I want the laptop to run faster and also simplicity. 

HP Recommended

@RefugioC, here are the SSD's that are recommended by Crucial Memory for your computer.  You can contact their Tech Support for help with doing the install if you need it.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Just to update, I've bought and installed the crucial m.2, it is not anywhere to be seen. I believe its a bios issue, and that the bios that comes with this laptop isn't compatible with m.2 drives.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @RefugioC!

There should be no problem with the BIOS recognizing the M.2 SSD.  I suggest that you contact Crucial's Tech Support for help with getting the SSD to work.  They are the experts on their products and should be able to tell you what to do.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.