Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
OzLeon Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung T1 Portable SSD not working on Win 10

Spectre X360 13-4014TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had my Spectre x360 running on Win 8 and my Samsung T1 portable SSD was working fine on all 3 usb's. After my upgrade to Win 10 Home (64-bit) my SSD would not work. It is working on all other laptops, computers and even Mac's in my house. It is definitely a HP problem as it is working on Win 10 on all other computers that I have. Can anyone help please?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung T1 Portable SSD not working on Win 10

@OzLeon,

Welcome to HP Forums. Library for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

The Samsung SSD  not working after the upgrade. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

I request you to try upgrading all the drivers from the link below and see if that helps.

http://hp.care/2d1dBrv

Let me know if that worked.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation