05-01-2014 06:38 AM
A few month ago I bought a ScanJet 300 and I finally hooked it up to my Windows 8.1 system. I can only get a totally black image with some faint dark red stripes. So I tried it on another system, running Windows 7. Same result... Can anyone help me with this problem?
05-02-2014 03:44 AM - edited 05-02-2014 03:44 AM
It may sound a bit silly, but I can't find Settings do do a recalibration. Can you please specify where I can find Settings to do a recalibration?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot