03-01-2012 10:17 AM
Where can I find "HP Scanjet full feature software and driver version 9.0, 23 Oct 2009 (203.7 Mb)"?
If I follow the links in "Support Document HP Scanjets Install the Vista scan software on a Windows 7 computer....." I can only find HP Scanjet Basic features Driver 1.1.
Clicking on "Obtain software" on "Use the Vista full solution in compatabiltiy ..." just sends me round in a loop.
03-10-2012 03:53 AM
It seems a pity that there has been no response to our query. I have been using the "HP Scanjet basic features driver", but I cannot zoom or descreen.
It looks like I am being forced to buy a new scanner.
03-10-2012 03:51 PM
Hello Tony 378
I solved the problem by purchasing a software program called "Vuescan" by Hamrick Software (www.hamrick.com ). Cost US $ 39.95. This software works with almost every older scanner and works very well with my Scanjet. Certainly less expensive than a new scanner.
Good luck. Erazor.
01-02-2013 04:24 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot