05-01-2014 10:50 AM
I changed from Windows XP Professional to Windows Vista Business and had to install the Scanjet G3110 again (after download of driver and software from the HP-Support-Page). Also, if I change the source with the "scan.msi" to another direction, for example c:\temp, the system brings the same error: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable." I only have a Fritzbox, nothing else. If I deactivate the "Avast" or deinstall the whole Scanner-Software or run the doctor-analyse-software from HP, the same fault comes again and again.
Can someone help me???
Thank you very much!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot