Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
X5Q27PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
My notebook have been scanning and repairing disk since 17 december till now. Only 3% have been repair and its stuck till now. What could i do? I only use this notebook 1 month i buy this 8 nov 2016. I just use this notebook facebook youtube and etc. Doing my assignment. This happen at 1030 pm 17 dec 2016. Before that start 130 pm until 630 pm on that day i just watching korean drama online in facebook. Nothing happen until at night its start scanning disk. This notebook still have warranty. Hope hp support can reply my message immediately because i need to use this notebook asap because my final exam are around the corner. I need my laptop to revise my study 😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

Shut down the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery.  Hold  down the Power button for a full minute.  Plug in the AC Adapter ( leave the battery out for the moment ) and then follow the below guide 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04718479

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Nazianti97,

The issue could be with the harddrive. Might be failing.

Please tap F2 at the start up and run the Harddrive test .

Post back the results !

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended
Nothing happen
HP Recommended

Hello,

Shut down the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery.  Hold  down the Power button for a full minute.  Plug in the AC Adapter ( leave the battery out for the moment ) and then follow the below guide 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04718479

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended
Thank you sir and now i know what happen. My disk totally error. So i need to go to any hp center get the new hard disk for my laptop because it is still under warrant. Am i right?
HP Recommended

Hello Nazianti97,

Thank you for your reply !

As the unit is under warranty, strongly recommend you to Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance without any delay to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer

Verify the warranty status here:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/checkwarranty  

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.