09-18-2012 09:11 PM
My Notebook screen is not working. My notebook boot up fine. the lights and the fan is working. When I plug the external VGA to my lcd screen, it works fine. Only the notbook monitor is not working.
which part in this case that needs to be changed?
09-19-2012 03:03 PM
The display panel.
It is easier than you think to replace:
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot