Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Screen popping out of HP Pavilion

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion

Hi, 

I bought a HP Pavilion convertible just over a year ago for PC World. I've looked after it really well, never dropped it and it has no scratches/damage - I probably only use it about 3 times a week so it's not had loads of wear and tear. I've noticed that the screen has started to pop out in the bottom left hand corner and it's got worse within the last couple of days.It isn't damaged or cracked, however I don't know how to get the screen to pop back in.

Typically, the warranty has just ran out (unlucky!) and after a lot of online research, it seems to be a very common problem with this model - HP really need to sort it out rather than continue to sell products that have a recurring problem as it seems to be an issue with the hardware quality (or lack of!), rather than a user related issue. Espeically given that the screen is designed to be bent back on it's hinge as a stand to prop it is/to use it in tablet mode - it seems it just isn't fit for purpose despite what it cost!

Can anyone help advise how I can fix the issue without causing further damage? I don't fancy forking out lots of money for a screen repair given that I'm confident I haven't caused the issue and have looked after it so well.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah

Tags (1)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation