1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screw Kit Contents

au009tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I own an HP Pavilion au009tx, from which 2 back panel screws have fallen out.

I would lie to know the exact contents of a replacement screw kit and price. I was unable to find the contents on any HP parts page.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,441
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screw Kit Contents

Hi @samkevin33,

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding screw kits required for the computer. Superb description, and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

To assist you with accurate information I would require more information regarding this. 

• Did you check HP part store for the different part numbers?
  • Did you try to contact HP phone support in this regard?

• For now please visit HP part store via this link: http://partsurfer.hp.com and select the country. You might find a phone number to call. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Also, you could contact HP phone support directly to order the screw kit if available.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

• Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
  • Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
  • Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
  • Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, please.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂 Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation