Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15s-eq0025ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

I have just bought HP Laptot 15s-eq0025ns with SDD 256Gb and I'd like to know if I can install other sata SDD disk (not Pcie) in an empty space available in the motherboard at bottom left. There is a sata port in the motherboard where maybe I could install this second SDD.

Hay anyone installed a disk using this space and port?
Thanks so much in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

No the only storage supported in this laptop is a single M.2 slot. There is no provision for adding a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD. 

Service Manual 

Adding a high speed SD card in the media slot would provide additional plain storage. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.