Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

It looks like HP UK Web Store works with worldwide shipping services, like "Parcel-Force Worldwide" and "DPD".

Can a laptop, purchased in UK Web store be delivered to Japan?

I am not interested, and had bad experience dealing with Japanese HP stores - there are no models of interest, and shipping takes longer than traveling to Mars (really, that is Japanese service!)

So I better stick to UK, or US, if that is possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Hale_JP,

No, unfortunately not. 

From the UK Store

"We deliver only to UK destinations (excluding P.O. boxes or BFPO addresses)."

Each individual HP store operates only within the country it's intended to operate in. For example, I live in Canada and must use the Canadian HP Store. I cannot use the US Store although I wish I could, given their much more diverse product offerings and customization options.

If that answered your question, I would like to suggest that you accept this as the solution.

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Hale_JP,

No, unfortunately not. 

From the UK Store

"We deliver only to UK destinations (excluding P.O. boxes or BFPO addresses)."

Each individual HP store operates only within the country it's intended to operate in. For example, I live in Canada and must use the Canadian HP Store. I cannot use the US Store although I wish I could, given their much more diverse product offerings and customization options.

If that answered your question, I would like to suggest that you accept this as the solution.

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

That's sad to hear. I would say, HP-UK misuses international services...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.