01-23-2017 02:58 PM - last edited on 01-23-2017 03:02 PM by kevin-t
Serial Number [Personal Information Removed] does my computer have a slot for a SIM card and what do I have to have to use it?
01-24-2017 09:52 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
It is a great way to engage, post questions and find resolutions by working with specialists in the HP community.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether there is sim card slot on your computer.
I’d love to help!
I checked your product specification and I see that there is NO sim card slot on your computer.
Refer to the below service manual for more information.
Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot