Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6

I just received my brand new HP-Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6 this afternoon which I bought online yesterday (Black Friday deal at Best Buy) and was pleasantly surprised it got shipped right away.  It initially was scheduled to be delivered on Dec 2nd.  Upon opening the shipping box that was shipped by FedEx, I noticed 2 things right away.  First, although the shipping box did not seem to have any damage, the laptop box itself was obviously dropped on one of its corners.  You will clearly see the crushed corner in the first pic.  Second, there was a 2-inch or so gash on the top of the laptop box.   These however are the least of my concerns.   What got me  disappointed was first, touchpad seemed sluggish and I thought maybe it was because I was used to the settings of my other laptop.  So  I adjusted sensitivity to max, it worked for a while but it  would freeze.  However, my bigger disappointment was the physical space bar which didn't work.  I checked the keyboard driver for updates and it seemed to be current.   I didn't appreciate having to do so in the first place (check for updates)  granted it's a brand new and relatively later model laptop.   Although this has been a very disappointing experience, I would like to give HP another chance so hopefully I get this replaced right away.    

CamScanner 11-28-2020 19.58.53_1.jpgCamScanner 11-28-2020 19.56.46_2.jpg  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@Lex111, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.