01-03-2018 01:40 PM
When I initially got my laptop, as it was plugged into the dock with the speaker disabled (the button is orange), removing it from the dock automatically enabled the speaker (so the button turned white), then docking it again disabled the speaker.
Then one day it just stopped auto-disabling on plug-in... and I'm not seeing how to fix it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot