Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
dv6 6128-tu
Linux

I need the full specifications of my laptop (graphics card, cpu, ram... ). Also, the browser continues to crash when I open it.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HP does not have your model for some reason listed in the specs links for the dv6-6100 model line. 

You can use a free app like speccy to find out what is in your laptop now. Original specs would not tell us if someone previously changed out the memory or hard drive, for example. 

Browser crash could be many things like bad memory, bad hard drive, malware. 

HP Recommended

It can't be malware since it has new linux installed, either ram or hdd

HP Recommended

or some faulty drivers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.