07-20-2016 10:48 AM
I would like to be able to use my notebook to drive two monitors from a docking station. I can't figure out how to get it to boot up with the cover closed. Is it possible? Docking station would allow me to use two monitors, external keyboard and mouse as well as external speakers with a single plug to the laptop...
07-20-2016 02:00 PM
No, it does not have problem docking station, it supports USB port replicators only therefore you can't power it up when close the lid. My solution: I put 2 rubbers (erasers) between the lid and the keyboard to keep the lid half closed. Note: must be the right angle too otherwise won't work.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot