1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Spectre x360 Battery Life

Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows XP
I bought a brand new hp spectre x360 last December 2016 because I was amaze of the features being advertised at Best Buy Station Square Burnaby, CA store and they order it for me. When I got my order which I'm expecting it's brand new product, however after 2 weeks of using it I observed that the battery life has short period of time to think that I fully charged it. Because of these I return my laptop in the store to give complain regarding this matter. The store took it for repair and until now it's almost a month I haven't received any update regarding the status of my laptop. And I'm paying for the laptop which I haven't use. Kindly address this issue and hoping to hear from HP company soon.
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,436 16,295 1,082 1,738
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Spectre x360 Battery Life

Hi @anna1006

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation