Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Spectre x360 Battery Life

Product Name: Spectre x360

Hi! 

I am also having concerns about my laptop's battery life. It would probably run for a max 5 hours out of the claimed 12 hours battery life. I don't have any applications - besides Microsoft programs and iTunes (NO GAMES). I don't overcharge my laptop, so once it reaches 100%, I unplug straight away. 

Any solutions out there to improve battery performance?

Thanks so much in advance! 

Sam

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

Re: Spectre x360 Battery Life

Hey @sammiie43,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with the battery life on your notebook. I can help you with that, however I am going to need to know the model number of your notebook first. You can find your model number by clicking this link. Once I know that I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply.

If I found it correctly, the model number is P6M12PA#ABG HP Spectre x360 Convertible.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Sam
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)

This document outlines how to troubleshoot battery life issues with your battery.

Please let me know the results after following the above. If this helps your issue, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation