09-01-2016 03:04 AM
I'm interested in buying a HP Spectre x360 13-4129na, but need to drive 2 external monitors - is there a displaylink certified docking station (port replicator) that you sell that can do this for the laptop specified?
09-01-2016 02:50 PM
The Riddle_Decipher is at your service!
As I understand you need information on a port replicator compatible with the HP Spectre x360 and here's the link that should help you find it: Click here.
I would recommend you get one which is DisplayLink certified so you can connect more than one monitor to it.
Let me know how that goes!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot