06-08-2016 03:08 PM
Does anybody know when HP is going to sort out the trackpad issues on the Spectre x360??? I have had two different Spectre x360 machines and both have been rife with trackpad problems, one went away for "repairs" and came back the same. Problems inclue 3 finger swipe up/down to show/close open windows not working, finger side swipes not working to switch between windows, tap to click unresposive and sometimes even mouse click opens notification center rather than what you click on!!! The trackpad on this "premium model" functions worse than a basic trackpad on a netbook. And beforesomeone from HP comments to turn off and on again, no that doesn't work, settings have been checked and all the gestures are set on, and yes all drivers are up to date. So seriously HP, when are you going to sort it out???
10-17-2016 11:08 AM - edited 10-17-2016 11:11 AM
i have same trouble about few hours ago, but hav already solved now,
first download this synaptic drivers on support HP.com its about 200 mb
then uninstal the previous drivers on my laptop, restart and install the drivers again.
and it works properly on HP Spectre x360
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot