Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Spectre x360 trackpad STILL not working

Product Name: Spectre x360

Does anybody know when HP is going to sort out the trackpad issues on the Spectre x360??? I have had two different Spectre x360 machines and both have been rife with trackpad problems, one went away for "repairs" and came back the same. Problems inclue 3 finger swipe up/down to show/close open windows not working, finger side swipes not working to switch between windows, tap to click unresposive and sometimes even mouse click opens notification center rather than what you click on!!! The trackpad on this "premium model" functions worse than a basic trackpad on a netbook. And beforesomeone from  HP comments to turn off and on again, no that doesn't work, settings have been checked and all the gestures are set on, and yes all drivers are up to date. So seriously HP, when are you going to sort it out???

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

Re: Spectre x360 trackpad STILL not working

[ Edited ]

i have same trouble about few hours ago, but  hav already solved now,

first download this synaptic drivers on support HP.com its about 200 mb

then uninstal the previous drivers on my laptop, restart and install the drivers again.

and it works properly on HP Spectre x360

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation