Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello again,

I would like to find out how can I get a solution from a HP representative that actually cares about the clients and giving a good service and good product. The sad story is that my HP Spectre spontanously burned itself some time ago. The motherboard had to be replaced. Supposedly it has been repaired but 3 months and 2 weeks after it has stopped to work again. I have followed the instructions of customer service representative over the phone and he said probably it is the motherboard. Now they are refusing to fix it because the warranty for the product reparations is 3 months and because it has been 3 months and 2 weeks they are not obliged to fix it again. So nobody wants to take responsibility for poor reparation (or maybe the part was bad?) and its totally fine to have a new motherboard dead after 3 month and 2 weeks.

So how much probability there is that the motherboard fails two times? Looks to me that the computer has some fabrication defect and they just pretended to fix.

Funny thing is they suggested they can fix it if I pay, but honestly to pay for another motherboard that is not sure to make it even 4 months seem like a joke.

So hey...

First question: Is there anybody on the forum that had some similar problems and can give me some advise on the issue?

Second question: Is there any HP representative that thinks this kind of problems is not normal when you are buying a PREMIUM DEVICE. Some good will and caring for client satisfaction surely wont hurt the company...

P.S.

I am confused why my recent post has been deleted?

snippet hp 2.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Still no solution is HP trying to make me give up [Content Removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.