10-24-2016 02:19 PM
The keyboard entry has gone crazy, even after restoring Windows 10 via HP assistant. This is for Stream 11. Is there a fix?
10-26-2016 11:12 AM
@Ferguson3 Welcome to the HP Forums
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I understand that you are having issues with the keyboard even after restoring the Operating System.
Since you have already done a reset and the issue persist, please try the troubleshooting steps from the following link Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting
Hope this helps. If further help is required please let me know.
I Am An HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot