09-29-2016 07:28 AM
I am having alot of trouble finding good advice and a list of compatible devices for my X360. After reading alot of forum posts I purchased the Dell Active Pen PN556w which was said to work with the laptop and be excellent. I have bought it and it does not work.
I am unsure if this is a drivers issue, hardware issue or what. i Suspect that many of the reviews are for the G1 which has a different hardware componeant. HP have replaced the screen on the laptop which they reported as faulty but I have tried a bamboo and a surface pen on it and neither of them work.
I bought this exclusively for use with one not and meetings and as it stands it is a lovely laptop except for this crucial point.
if the purchased pen does not work, then what pens will?
Any and all help given will be appreciated.
10-02-2016 12:43 PM
Frankly, you must have misunderstood, because no one ever said that pen would have worked with Spectre x360.
The right pen you should have bought is Dell (Venue) Active Stylus with code 750-AAHC (750-AAGN for US).
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot